Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tiny Chapel


I found this poem in a deli way up the Skagit River and really liked it. I just re-found it on my computer today and thought i would share it.





Just a Tiny Chapel

It was just a tiny chapel,
That came upon my way.
No bigger then a doll house,
Where children go to play.
There was something very peaceful,
I felt it all around ,
As I knelt before the altar,
I could feel God’s love abound.
Inside the tiny chapel,
I sat alone and cried.
But they were tears of happiness,
As I remembered why Jesus died.
I could only stay awhile,
But I turned before I left,
To gaze upon the beauty,
Our dear lord had graciously sent.
It was just a tiny chapel,
That came upon my way.
Imbedded in my memory,
Forever and a day

~Monica
I don't know who Monica is

No comments:

Post a Comment