Sunday, March 16, 2008

Recovery

Pain is not so much fun...especially when your dog jumps on your stitches. Yes that is right Moe the dog is not my favorite thing right now. He jump on my stitches, walked all over me today, broke the door, put his paws on the counter (which he has never done and knows he’s not suppose to) keeps me up at night with either barking or laying on me. It’s a good thing he is cute or otherwise he would be out on the street. Ok well maybe not on the street cause I do love him.
Recovery time is officially over now; I start school back up again tomorrow, off to the races again.
On the side of good news, I turned in a research paper I had been working on and my teacher thanked me for actually writing on something interesting, WOW, how often do you get a teacher to thank you. Also I just found out that I am now passing Patho/Pharm. I have a 73.33% (73% is failing) so yeah for passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment