Monday, March 10, 2008

Growing stronger

Well i am finally able to be out of bed for a while each day and can even sit sometimes! Wedding plans are coming a long, we have all the invitations all glued together, not to spray them, stuff them, and then address and mail them.. wow that list seems long. Planning this wedding has been so diffrent then what i expected, i knew it would be stressful and difficult, but i didn't think that it would make me so upset and make me almost hate weddings. Maybe that is the best advicate for not getting divorced is you never have to plan anouther wedding. :) I will be so glad when its all over. It hasn't all been bad, i really like buying my dress and getting it fitted the other day, something about my dress makes me feel like a million bucks and like I'm the most beautiful person in the world. I know henry's going to love it, i can't wait to see his face when i walk down the isle.

I have been really emotional this weekend and Henry has been so sweet to me, he brought me chocolate, watched movies with me, let me choose what we did, got me ice, food, drinks, pain killers, and even read to me. He is one of the most caring me I know. He is also one of the most patient people i know, when i'm crying over petty things he gently helps me to regain my composure, he has a way of doing that with me. He hasn't given up on me even though i am horrible at controlling what i say and my emotions, i yell at him, say mean thing, and all sort of other thing, but it doesn't fase him, he takes in all in stride. I guess he read the fine print to this package deal beforehand. I think it also helps that he has two sister. So thank you for making you brother a sweet, caring, and gental man Esther and Patty.

No comments:

Post a Comment