Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snowwomen and studying



I have been studying a lot for some tests that are coming up and trying to get all my assignments done. I am suprised at how much extra time i have had lately but i know that time will all disapear next week as i start my clinical rotation and anouther class is added to our load. For each clinical you have certain assignments you have to do. These assignments are both learning new skills and doing reasurch type of assignments. Starting off we are paired up and assigned to a patient, for this person we must know all their diagnosis's and medications. To prove that you know these things we have a long write up about all of it that i can tell will be a pain to do each week.

Today after coming home from doing an assignment at a local nursing home for one of my classes it decided it was about time to make a snow man. The snow was perfect and my mom's addition of the hair really made my snow-women resemble how i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment