Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hard Work and Lots of Snow

It just keeps on snowing;we have received about a foot and a half in the last 48 hours and it is still snowing! I really like snow so I'm not bothered. The only bad part is Moe my dog gets coved in snow when he goes out.
This last week henry and I have been working hard, especially Henry! He has been working late and then going home from my house early to do all of his reading for his bible studies. It is nice for me to not have to be the one who has to make it an early night. Henry encourages me to work hard at school by working hard at his job and bible studies. Thanks babe :) As for me several of my classes have been cancled, however that mean next week will be really really busy, and i still have all the reading to do for each class. so much to do in so little time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see that the two of you have a blog!!! Have you picked your car up yet? Erin did the car grafitte while I did brodies all over the church parking lot... I was having a little too much fun :)
    Class was cancelled for me today too. Second day in a row, plus I was really looking forward to going to hear a geology speaker tonight but it got cancelled :(
    I have so much reading and studying to do as well, but I've just been working and hanging out with Jared instead.

    ReplyDelete