Friday, December 4, 2009

Practicum

I am 32 hours away from completing every requirement to graduate. Graduation is 10 days away. I still am amazed at this.

I am loving practicum. I asked the nurse who precepts me how I was doing. She said I was doing great! I have improved in every area that she thought I needed to work on. She said I know more in 4 days then some of the new hires know in 4 months. The nurse also told me she would give me a good review and reference if I wanted to apply at that hospital to work in the ER. I talked to the nurse who does the hiring and he told me I should defiantly apply and now that he knows I am interested in one of their positions he is going to push me a lot harder. I am excited for this, I like a challenge. Hopefully I can have a job lined up before I take my NCLEX. I would love to have one lined up before I graduate, but I don't think that is possible at this point. But hey, God can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment