Friday, August 15, 2008

CNA

a couple of weeks ago I went and took a test to become a CNA. There was a written section that was 70 multiple choice questions. That part was a cake walk. Then there was a skills test. Everyone performed 5 skills and were graded on them. The skills were pre chosen for you. I waited 6 hours to take my skills test and was sure I failed when I was finished. I did a good job but most people walked out of their failing. I should have not compared myself to them, after all i'm a nursing major with the latest and greatest training. In the end I passed and was greatly relieved. SO what does this mean? I pay $15 more dollars to get a certificate that must be renewed on my birthday every year (they charge for that too.) I am suppose to get a raise but I don't thing that will ever happen, my work has a reputation for never getting around to giving you a raise. But it is something I have wanted since my freshman year of collage and now I have successfully done it. GO me.

No comments:

Post a Comment