Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Married at last!

We did it! Finally married and back from the honney moon. We went to Cancun Mexico and had a blast. But I don't want to get a head of myself. We had a lot of fun at the wedding as well. I look back and relize their were so many people I didn't get to see which makes me really sad. It was hard because on one hand I wanted to dance and party all night, but on the other hand I really wanted to sit and talk with all of our guests. I have to say the wedding probably couldn't have gone better. The only "Problems" I knew about is that we didn't get the music we had picked out for the ceremony played. Luckly Shanna our wedding planner (I highly recomend her) had spare music in her car. After the wedding I found out that our cake topper fell off the cake and left a big hole in the top of it. Opps :) We also had trouble with the music at the reception. It kept changing in the middle of songs to a theme of music Henry and I don't care for. It was no big deal, we still were able to dance, but it was a bit annoying.

After the wedding Henry and I went to our house, we spent sunday in CDA Idaho. We went to olive garden and went to see Prince Caspian the new Narnia movie. We also spent time packing and getting ready for Cancun. Monday I don't remember what we did, I know we ran a few places but can't remember where or why. Tuesday we left at 6AM and arrived in Cancun at about 8pm our time. We then had a hour drive to the resort and once we got their were quite hungry so it took a while before we were able to get to sleep. Then next day we spent mostly inside. It was so hot we didn't want to be outside. Thursday we went to see the Mayan Ruins in Tulum. These are the only ruin on the ocean and they are incredible! Friday we spent at the resort in the pool and saterday we went to the near by town for some shopping and the see one of the other resort owned by our same company. Saturday we meant to got to anouther resort that is suppose to be really really nice, but I accidentally made us miss the bus. We spent the day in the pool playing and it turned out to be one of my favorite days. Sunday we spent at the resort again and Monday we went snokoling and scuba diving! This was an amazing thing to be down 40 feet in the water. WOW! Tuesday we flew home and it again was a very long day of traveling. Wednesday we spent at home recovering from the trip and Thursday it was back to work for both of us.

That was very quick overview I know. Soon I will post pictures of the trip and the wedding.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Congrats!
    The wedding was great, I was so happy for the two of you! Mandy, you looked very beautiful, and Henry, you looked very handsome!
    Congrats!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete