Thursday, May 13, 2010

Playing with the big dogs.

Cooper is growing like a weed. He is now 21.4 pounds! He has learned to play with the big dogs now and often returns from playing with them with big tuffs of hair in his mouth. He has been really good with the new babies around. He wants to play with them and explore their hands with his mouth, but he has been resisting the temptation. The weather should be nice this weekend so hopefully we can take him swimming again.

I started my new job and have been enjoying it. It is really nice to work "normal" hours and have my weekends off. It has been a challenge to get my chores done around the house when I am working full time, but we are figuring it out.

Hope you enjoy the pictures:


Cooper and Reecee
Nap in the sun after playing with the big dogs

Retrieving


"So... do I play with it or what?"



More nap time




No comments:

Post a Comment