Monday, January 25, 2010

The Big Test

Well I have my big test (the NCLEX) on Feb 8th at 8am. Right now I feel prepared, but that feeling varies a lot through out the week. I will know if I passed or failed by thursday the 11th.

As far as jobs go, I have applied for quite a few, but no interviews so far. There is one that looks like I might get and interview and I know that another girl from my school will also be interviewing for it. I think we are pretty evenly matched qualification wise (same school, both did our practicum there, both did clinical there, both worked at CNA's throughout school.) I think it will come down to personality, which we are both very friendly outgoing people. The main difference I see is that I made a point to work with hiring manger while I was there and I don't know if she did. I guess we will have to wait and see.


In other news: (Always wanted to say that.) Congratulations Adams family!!!!! I am so happy for you Kanani and Joel. Don't freeze in Alaska ;)

First Dance





I know its not the best picture, they were waiting for the music to start but I like how it shows Kanani beautiful dress and how wonderful she looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment