Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A little behind

Wow this year has flown by. Henry and I recently celebrated our one year anniversary and I can't believe its already been a year. We defiantly had our ups and downs and we are very thankful to our friends who gave us wise advise through this last year. I personally am more in love with Henry today then I was on the day I married him and I pray we will continue to become one. I can't speak for him but I have a feeling he feels the same way. :)

Henry's still working at the same place, but I have bounced around a little. I now have a new job at an assisted living facility and I love it there. They treat their residents and staff very well. I won't say which Assisted Living because there are creepy people on the internet and I don't want them knowing where I work. I am working long hours right now, but that is only for this season of life.

I am out of school for summer break and have one semester left. It weird to think that hopefully this time next year I'll have a career job. I guess I'll be a big kid then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment